Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Book Review: It will be okay


It will be okay; Trusting God through fear and change by Lysa TerKeurst is the story of a seed that loves his safe home inside the dry barn and little fox who is scared of the forest and shadows.  When little fox finds a home in the barn with the seed they become friends.  But one day when the farmer takes the seed outside they don’t know what to do.  But the trust the farmer and are amazed by their futures.

I really loved this book.  I have read adult books by Lysa TerKeurst before and enjoyed them.   This children’s book is even better. It has a great message that is easily understood for children.  She has taken two complicated subjects to talk about with children and make them relatable.  After reading this book to my kids once it became a family staple. We read it all the time.

I am excited to have this book in my collection.  I can’t wait to see what Lysa will come up with next.

Side Note: The pictures are also beautiful. Very well drawn and whimsical.

Note: I did receive a copy of this book to read and review.  The opinions above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment