Sunday, April 5, 2015

Book Review: Think Act Believe like Jesus

Think Act Believe Like Jesus; becoming a new person in Christ is a companion 40-day devotion to the move Believe by Randy Frazee and Robert Noland.  This book takes you through he basic concepts of faith and how to be more like Jesus as seen in the movie.

I really enjoyed this devotional.  I saw the movie at a conference I attended.  It was wonderful, emotional, insightful, and convicting.  I really enjoyed the movie and was excited when I saw there was an accompanying devotional.  I found this devotional to hold all the same emotions as the movie.

This book would be great book for individuals or groups, for people who have seen the movie and those who haven’t.  Even if you haven’t seen the movie the devotional does a great job describing the accompanying scenes of the movie and how they correspond to the theme of each devotional.

I am excited to have this book in my library.  I can’t wait to get the movie and have them as a group. 

Note: I was given a copy of this book to read and review.  The opinions above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.


No comments:

Post a Comment